[llvm-dev] How can I assign a bug to myself

Mitch Phillips via llvm-dev llvm-dev at lists.llvm.org
Fri Apr 30 13:52:59 PDT 2021

Hi Diane,

Unfortunately we'd be unable to give permissions on github.com/google/
<http://github.com/google/sanitizers>. In saying that, commits are always
welcome on LLVM - we don't normally track (or require) feature work on
GitHub issues, or even really update GitHub issues unless we were first
notified of the bug there. It's more of a dumping ground for "stuff related
to sanitizers that we (a team at Google) want to share externally".

Thanks,
Mitch.