[llvm-dev] llvm-cov link on llvm.org no longer works

Philip Reames via llvm-dev llvm-dev at lists.llvm.org
Mon Apr 26 10:45:00 PDT 2021

Well, since we're talking about the coverage report, anyone know what is
run to generate the coverage report?  i.e. How are we exercising the
compiler?  Skimming through the coverage report, I'm pretty sure some of
the uncovered lines have llvm-lit tests. Are those run as part of the
workload?

Philip

p.s. I'd really prefer an answer in terms of a link to docs or script