[llvm-dev] Inclusion of the ORC runtime in compiler-rt.

Petr Hosek via llvm-dev llvm-dev at lists.llvm.org
Sat Apr 24 16:29:42 PDT 2021

InstrProfData.inc is shared between LLVM and compiler-rt:

https://github.com/llvm/llvm-project/blob/main/llvm/include/llvm/ProfileData/InstrProfData.inc
https://github.com/llvm/llvm-project/blob/main/compiler-rt/include/profile/InstrProfData.inc

There's no special mechanism to keep those in sync, we manage them manually.