[llvm-dev] Consider making build directories of the buildbots available

Neil Nelson via llvm-dev llvm-dev at lists.llvm.org
Fri Apr 16 08:36:59 PDT 2021

I run the release tests in an Ubuntu VM that I prepare by building and
installing the most recent clang-llvm version. I also install a fair
number of Ubuntu distribution packages that seemed to be required for
building all of the LLVM distribution from when I was looking at that
over a year back. The used portion of the VM after the clang-llvm build,
those two projects only, that contains the object files is close to 23GB.

Seems like an easy way to put this together would be to tar the VM and
provide it for download. 23GB is certainly large but some popular video
games obtained by download are larger.

Decide what you want and I can build the VM with the clang projects and
upload that.

Neil Nelson