[llvm-dev] Pardon the newbie question

kuter dinel via llvm-dev llvm-dev at lists.llvm.org
Fri Apr 16 05:18:44 PDT 2021

Thanks everyone for great advice, maybe we should mention some of this on
the https://llvm.org/docs/GettingStarted.html page.
Maybe under a subtitle like "Development on low-end devices" or something.
This would be helpful for newcomers who are working with low-end devices.

Also since it was not mentioned, ccache <https://ccache.dev/> can help with
build times during development.

pawel k. via llvm-dev <llvm-dev at lists.llvm.org>, 16 Nis 2021 Cum, 03:10