[llvm-dev] [TLS-optional] Request for pointers to support stack maps on ARM

Philip Reames via llvm-dev llvm-dev at lists.llvm.org
Tue Apr 13 11:00:39 PDT 2021

Koutheir,

It sounds like you have general getting started type questions.  If you
reach out to me directly, I'm happy to jump on a call and help answer
any questions you've got.  I can't help with the ARM specific bits, but
I can at least orient you on the stackmap code.  I strongly prefer
spoken conversation over email for this type of thing, so please *don't*
send me a list of detailed questions.

Philip