[llvm-dev] [GSoC] Any project Available? Deadlines approaching!

Kyle Duty via llvm-dev llvm-dev at lists.llvm.org
Tue Apr 13 04:55:43 PDT 2021

Hello,

I have intermediate knowledge of LLVM. I am not sure which project is
unpicked. I believe that in the given time, I won't come up with a strong
proposal. Around 6 hours are left to the deadlines.

I am very interested in learning and working with llvm. GSoC is the best
way to learn and get around llvm.

I request all the mentors to please reply to this mail; if you are
interested in working with a student on any topic, if you have a free slot,
please consider me as a candidate. I may lack the required technologies,
but I will utilize my time to learn and implement things.

Thanks,
Kyle