[llvm-dev] I've intertwined two branches

Paul C. Anagnostopoulos via llvm-dev llvm-dev at lists.llvm.org
Thu Apr 8 11:04:57 PDT 2021

I'm sorry, I don't understand your first paragraph. When I ask for a
list of commits at GitHub, I see what I've included below. I'm also
confused by 'origin/lists'. Why would there be a 'lists' branch on origin?

    . . .
    <https://github.com/llvm/llvm-project/commit/6fccfd7cbdca0c1184cdb77f92329534ffde544c>

    [InstCombine] add icmp with no-wrap add tests; NFC
    <https://github.com/llvm/llvm-project/commit/6fccfd7cbdca0c1184cdb77f92329534ffde544c>

    rotateright
    <https://github.com/llvm/llvm-project/commits?author=rotateright>
    committed 5 hours ago

    [TableGen] Make behavior of list slice suffix consistent across all
    v…
    <https://github.com/llvm/llvm-project/commit/14580ce2fdd1898d130b20d9eb21bc4281868e7c>

    Paul C. Anagnostopoulos committed 5 hours ago

    [TableGen] Add support for the 'assert' statement in multiclasses
    <https://github.com/llvm/llvm-project/commit/3b9a15d910a8c748b1444333a4a3905a996528bc>

    Paul C. Anagnostopoulos committed 5 hours ago

    [CodeGen][AArch64] Fix isel crash for truncating FP stores
    <https://github.com/llvm/llvm-project/commit/1206313f82f819381055dc730294ef50b3af63c9>

    david-arm
    <https://github.com/llvm/llvm-project/commits?author=david-arm>
    committed 5 hours ago