[llvm-dev] Publication: PtrSplit(CCS'17)/CaSym(S&P'19)/Program-mandering(CCS'19)

Shen Liu via llvm-dev llvm-dev at lists.llvm.org
Wed Apr 7 12:15:11 PDT 2021

Hi llvm-dev,
How are you? I am Shen Liu from NVIDIA's deep learning compiler team. I browsed your "llvm related publications" website ( https://llvm.org/pubs/ ) today by chance. During my PhD period, I published three papers on top security conferences and the main implementation were all based on LLVM.

PtrSplit: Supporting general pointers in automatic program partitioning. In 24th ACM Conference on Computer and Communications Security (CCS), pages 2359-2371, Nov. 2017.
https://dl.acm.org/doi/pdf/10.1145/3133956.3134066
(code https://bitbucket.org/psu_soslab/program-dependence-graph-in-llvm/src/master/)

CaSym: Cache aware symbolic execution for side channel detection and mitigation. In 40th IEEE Symposium on Security and Privacy (S&P), pages 364-380, May. 2019.
https://ieeexplore.ieee.org/stamp/stamp.jsp?arnumber=8835249

Program-mandering: Quantitative privilege separation. In 26th ACM Conference on Computer and Communications Security (CCS), pages 1023-1040, Nov. 2019.
https://dl.acm.org/doi/pdf/10.1145/3319535.3354218

I will be great if you can add these publications into your llvm-pubs list. I really appreciate your contribution to LLVM. Thanks for your great service!

Best regards,
Shen