[llvm-dev] Can't build lld on BigSur (due to lack of dylibs under /usr/lib/ ) ?

Shoaib Meenai via llvm-dev llvm-dev at lists.llvm.org
Mon Apr 5 22:02:04 PDT 2021

I wasn’t able to repro this on Big Sur 11.2.3 (and CMake 3.17.3). Is this on a clean build? Which version of Xcode (or the Command Line Tools) are you using? That dylib won’t exist because Big Sur moved all system dylibs into the shared cache, but CMake should be finding and using the tbd from the SDK.