[llvm-dev] Modernize the LLVM "Building A JIT" tutorial series

Vassil Vassilev via llvm-dev llvm-dev at lists.llvm.org
Mon Apr 5 06:18:58 PDT 2021

Hi Mostafa,

   Thanks for reaching out and your interest in GSoC!

   Could you send us your CV (perhaps off the llvm-dev mailing list).

   I would recommend you to build and play a little with the OrcJit
infrastructure (at least to test some of the other tutorials) if you
have not. We do not have a lot of time so I would like to encourage you
to start drafting a proposal. Ideally we should at least have time to
make one iteration over it.

Best, Vassil