[llvm-dev] Updating config.guess, license change

Petr Hosek via llvm-dev llvm-dev at lists.llvm.org
Sun Apr 4 16:24:46 PDT 2021

You can construct the triple from the variables CMake provides, we already
do this for some of the targets:
https://github.com/llvm/llvm-project/blob/00d5f1ecccc6d8ece9ac6dd19e9ad807c8a60097/llvm/cmake/modules/GetHostTriple.cmake

I'd prefer expanding GetHostTriple.cmake until it covers all the targets we
support. I don't think it'd necessarily require reimplementing all of
config.guess, since config.guess covers a lot of targets most of which
aren't supported by LLVM.