[llvm-dev] RISC-V LLVM sync-up call 1st April 2021 (*Note* now at 4pm BST)

Alex Bradbury via llvm-dev llvm-dev at lists.llvm.org
Thu Apr 1 07:02:37 PDT 2021

Note: as we've now entered daylight savings time, this call is now at
4pm BST. For most attendees, this should mean the time is the same as
it was for you last month. We didn't get much feedback on alternate
meeting times - I'll start a separate mailing list thread.

For background on these calls, see
<http://lists.llvm.org/pipermail/llvm-dev/2019-September/135087.html>.

Reminder: the purpose is to co-ordinate between active contributors.
If you have support questions etc then it's best to post to llvm-dev.

We have a call every alternate Thursday at 4pm BST, via
<https://meet.google.com/ske-zcog-spp>. If you have topics to discuss,
please email me ahead and I can add them to the agenda.

We have a shared calendar which may help in keeping track, which is
accessible at:
 * <https://calendar.google.com/calendar/b/1?cid=bG93cmlzYy5vcmdfMG41cGtlc2ZqY25wMGJoNWhwczFwMGJkODBAZ3JvdXAuY2FsZW5kYXIuZ29vZ2xlLmNvbQ>
 *  <https://calendar.google.com/calendar/ical/lowrisc.org_0n5pkesfjcnp0bh5hps1p0bd80%40group.calendar.google.com/public/basic.ics>

Agenda:
* Use softPromoteHalf legalisation for fp16 https://reviews.llvm.org/D99148
* bitmanip intrinsics https://reviews.llvm.org/D99320
* LocalStackSlot pass https://reviews.llvm.org/D98101
* Avoiding setHasMultipleConditionRegisters https://reviews.llvm.org/D98932
* [RFC] Permit load/store/alloca for struct containing all scalable
vectors. https://lists.llvm.org/pipermail/llvm-dev/2021-March/149296.html
* Support parsing multi-lib config from GCC https://reviews.llvm.org/D97916
* DAG nodes and pseudo instructions for CSR access
https://reviews.llvm.org/D98936
* Fixing stack slot for argument types that aren't a multiple of 64
bits https://reviews.llvm.org/D99087 and
https://reviews.llvm.org/D99068
* AOB

Best,