[llvm-dev] [NOTICE] Re: [RFC] Default attributes for intrinsics

Johannes Doerfert via llvm-dev llvm-dev at lists.llvm.org
Wed Sep 30 07:08:13 PDT 2020

Hi,

The change are ready and will land end of the week if we don't hear
anything.
If you own target specific intrinsics you want to look at this and either:

    - Opt-out for *all intrinsics* initially:
          sed -i -e 's: Intrinsic: DefaultIntrinsic'
    - Opt-out for *some intrinsics* by applying the change on a
case-by-case basis,
      this is what we did for the target independent intrinsics.

FWIW, I'd recommend the latter though it will require you to follow changes
we apply to the "default attribute set".

~ Johannes