[llvm-dev] LLVM Developers Meeting JIT BoF -- Request for Topics of Interest

Lang Hames via llvm-dev llvm-dev at lists.llvm.org
Mon Sep 28 13:59:41 PDT 2020

Hi Praveen,

I would like to discuss the future/potential use-cases of LLVM JIT.

That sounds like a great topic. I can mention a couple of my use cases in
the meeting, but I'll be very keen to hear what everyone else has in mind.

I'm also interested in reducing the compilation time of code in JIT
> component independent of static compiler. Is it sounds interesting? :)

That sounds great too. To-date I've been focused on the API design
problems, but it's a great time for us to start monitoring/improving
performance too.

-- Lang.