[llvm-dev] LLVM Developers Meeting JIT BoF -- Request for Topics of Interest

Lang Hames via llvm-dev llvm-dev at lists.llvm.org
Fri Sep 25 19:05:42 PDT 2020

Hi All,

The 2020 Virtual LLVM Developer's Meeting is coming up the week after next.
I'll be hosting a JIT Birds-of-a-Feather session on Thursday the 8th at
10:55am PDT (See http://llvm.org/devmtg/2020-09/schedule/). I'm planning to
run this more like a Round Table: Minimal introduction, plenty of time for
discussion.

Does anyone have any LLVM JIT related topics that they would particularly
like to discuss at this session? Any questions that they think could be
best answered by a round-table style discussion? I'll aim to rope in the
right people and prepare answers to make sure we get the most out of the
session.

Looking forward to seeing you all there!

-- Lang.