[llvm-dev] OrcV1 removal

Lang Hames via llvm-dev llvm-dev at lists.llvm.org
Thu Sep 24 16:34:30 PDT 2020

Hi All,

The Kaleidoscope tutorials have now been updated on the orcv1-removal
branch. I will try to summarise the state of the work and provide some
examples in the ORC JIT Weekly mailout tomorrow. The short version is that
I think this is ready to land on the mainline.

If anyone wants to check out the OrcV1 removal branch and provide feedback
now is the time. Otherwise I will aim to land the work in the mainline
early next week.

-- Lang.