[llvm-dev] How lld invoke LTO or thinLTO and is there some cases and some method to get the step-by-step message for me to understand how LTO worked?

半įž˜å› via llvm-dev llvm-dev at lists.llvm.org
Thu Sep 24 07:43:11 PDT 2020

Hi:
    I want to learn  how LTO and thinLTO work? But I'm confused how lld invoked either library. How can I find it in lld. Should i be familiar with lld source code? And i also think if there is some easy test case and with step-by- step debugging or some log messages can help me learn this? Is there some method can do stuff like this?
  Thank you very much.
   ZhengXianLi