[llvm-dev] Optimised-code debugging experience Round Table

Cazalet-Hyams, Orlando via llvm-dev llvm-dev at lists.llvm.org
Thu Sep 24 00:54:00 PDT 2020

Hi Paul, Eric, lists,

FWIW I agree with Paul here. Given the limited time available for the discussions I think it makes sense to split up the conversations to keep them focused. Though, it'd be good to coordinate non-overlapping time slots. As you say, it is likely that people (including me) would want to attend more than one of these.

Saying that, I've only had 3 people outside of Sony express an interest in the Round Table that I proposed. At this rate we may not have the requisite numbers to split. Of course, if that number is indicative of actual turn out then we won't need to split anyway, but I suspect that there will be more attendees on the day.

We must also remember that the Round Table submission deadline is tomorrow (tonight?). Unless more people express an interest very soon, I think we might need to fall back onto the single Round Table.

Thanks,
Orlando