[llvm-dev] How about add webassembly/wasi support in llvm-libc.

Siva Chandra via llvm-dev llvm-dev at lists.llvm.org
Wed Sep 23 10:46:27 PDT 2020

+cc libc-dev

On Wed, Sep 23, 2020 at 9:44 AM 罗勇刚(Yonggang Luo) via llvm-dev <
llvm-dev at lists.llvm.org> wrote:

> Cause llvm-libc are in early stage, and we can easily catch up the support
> with linux.
>
> After we add wasi support in llvm-lic, we can easily get a usable
> llvm-libc across different platform such as linux/windows/macos/android.
> don't know if iOS is a target, but these target are very much enough

I do not see any technical blockers for the platform independent parts. Of
course, work has to be done to set up the build etc.
What exactly do you mean by, "we can easily get a usable llvm-libc across
different platforms such as linux/windows/macos/android."