[llvm-dev] Creating a global variable for a struct array

Niddodi, Chaitra via llvm-dev llvm-dev at lists.llvm.org
Tue Sep 22 15:52:50 PDT 2020

Hello,

I would like to create a global variable for the following struct array, h1

dhash* h1 = new dhash[10];

typedef struct dhash{
        char* filenm;
        dlist* llist;
}dhash;

typedef struct dlist{
    int soffst;
    int eoffst;
    uint8_t* dptr;
}dlist;

I also need to allocate space for:
1) the field llist in struct dhash which is a pointer to another struct dlist and
2) the field dptr in struct dlist

Is there an example that I can refer to for doing this ?

I tried to create a GlobalVariable using ConstantStruct::get(StructType*, ArrayRef<Constant *>). I'm not sure how to get the second argument of type ArrayRef<Constant *> from the above variable h1.

Thanks,
Chaitra