[llvm-dev] Now I really have broken the build

Arthur Eubanks via llvm-dev llvm-dev at lists.llvm.org
Tue Sep 22 11:47:44 PDT 2020

As a general note, you can always revert the commit, then fix it and
recommit, that way head isn't broken while investigating.

For the Sphinx issue, there needs to be a reference to the new page
somewhere, there should be a page somewhere with links to (almost)
everything where you can add the new page.