[llvm-dev] raise exception failed on AARCH

李阳(如颠) via llvm-dev llvm-dev at lists.llvm.org
Tue Sep 22 01:30:05 PDT 2020

Hi, All,

I suppose there must be a BUG!!!!!

I am using landingpad on LLVM 6.0.1. I found the exception can be catched successfully on X86, but failed on AARCH.

When I debug the libgcc, I found the pc_begin passed from llvm::RTDyldMemoryManager::registerEHFrames is wrong.

When the LLVM findSymbol get a address is 0xfffd0db45000, the pc_begin would be 0xffff0db45000. The high 16-bits are different.

I upgraded my LLVM from 6.0.1 to 8.0.1. But still failed on AARCH. I really don't know how to solve it?

Thanks~