[llvm-dev] [EXTERNAL] Re: Simulation of load-store forwarding with MI scheduler on AArch64

Evgeny Leviant via llvm-dev llvm-dev at lists.llvm.org
Tue Sep 15 05:01:27 PDT 2020

Sorry, it seems I have figured out the answer myself:

Instruction
$x0, $x2 = LDRXpre $x0, 1

will have 4 arguments, so it seems possible to assign both SchedRead and SchedWrite  for $x0 and the result sched
list for LDRXpre would be:

[WriteAdr, WriteLD, ReadAdr]

Strange that AArch64InstrFormats.td doesn’t implement this