[llvm-dev] New PowerPC Code Owner

Hal Finkel via llvm-dev llvm-dev at lists.llvm.org
Tue Sep 8 18:46:36 PDT 2020

Hi, everyone,

I'm currently the code owner for the PowerPC target. I worked on the
PowerPC target for many years, and that was a lot of fun, but I've not
been directly involved in development for PowerPC for some time. I would
like to nominate Nemanja Ivanovic for the role of PowerPC target code
owner. Insofar as a code owner is responsible for making sure that
patches are reviewed, Nemanja has, in practice, taken on that task for
quite a while now. I want to publicly recognize and thank him for that
work - and propose that he continue to do it :-)

Thanks again,

Hal

--
Hal Finkel