[llvm-dev] llvm-as-3.3 needed

Johannes Doerfert via llvm-dev llvm-dev at lists.llvm.org
Tue Sep 8 11:20:37 PDT 2020

Hey :)

As part of https://reviews.llvm.org/D87304 I realized that we have tests
in which `align` is used on non-pointer values. While I did fix that (as
it is not allowed according to the lang ref and pretty much
meaningless), there is one test that requires llvm-as-3.3 to be updated.

I need to create `llvm/test/Bitcode/attributes-3.3.bc` from the patched
`llvm/test/Bitcode/attributes-3.3.ll` but I don't know a good way to do
that. If anyone has a llvm-as-3.3 lying around, it would be much
appreciated if you could provide me with an updated bc file.

Thanks,
   Johannes