[llvm-dev] [Job ad] Compiler/LLVM Software Engineer role at Imagination Technologies, - UK

Aimi Walker via llvm-dev llvm-dev at lists.llvm.org
Mon Sep 7 10:11:56 PDT 2020

Hi,

I'm reaching out to the LLVM community to see if there's any compiler engineers out there looking for their next opportunity.

Imagination Technologies<https://www.imgtec.com/> have been a long-standing well known global leader in the semiconductor industry since 1985. We design hardware IP which power some of the world's most iconic portable electronic devices, from smartphones to games consoles, commercial drones and augmented reality applications.

We currently have two openings for Compiler/LLVM Software Engineers at Imagination Technologies, both to be based in our Kings Langley headquarters in the UK. Check out the links below for more information.

GPU Hardware Team: https://www.imgtec.com/careers/vacancies/?job=497182
CPU Hardware Team: https://www.imgtec.com/careers/vacancies/?job=497045

During the COVID-19 pandemic, we're continuing to new starters remotely from their homes & have everything you need to start with us until the situation improves and we return to the office. Relocation allowance and VISA sponsorship is also supported for when you're able to travel.

Simply apply using the links above, or get in touch directly (by emailing aimi.walker at imgtec.com<mailto:aimi.walker at imgtec.com>) if you have any questions or would like to find out more about the teams or project work.

Aimi

Aimi Walker
Talent Acquisition Partner
Imagination Technologies
www.imgtec.com<http://www.imgtec.com/>
With regards to the situation relating to Covid-19, this is to reassure our clients and partners that the Imagination team is well and maintaining business as usual, albeit working with most of us remotely and using Teams and other video and audio-conferencing apps. Thank you, and stay well during these difficult times.