[llvm-dev] Flakey failure on clang-ppc64le-linux-multistage

Florian Hahn via llvm-dev llvm-dev at lists.llvm.org
Fri Sep 4 09:29:46 PDT 2020

> On Sep 4, 2020, at 15:40, Nemanja Ivanovic via llvm-dev <llvm-dev at lists.llvm.org> wrote:
>
> Thanks everyone for this discussion. Turns out that in my effort to make it possible to run multiple instances of this script in parallel, I inadvertently hid the issue. I made each instance use a directory that has $1 appended to the name and the wrapper script provided a unique value with $LINENO. :(
>
> MaskRay, thanks for fixing the problem. All the PPC bots are back to green now.

That’s great, thank you for taking care of this!

It looks like there may still be a problem with the clang-ppc64le-linux bot, which is failing due to gcc getting killed when building llvm/clang/unittests/Tooling/RecursiveASTVisitorTests/Callbacks.cpp.

It seems like it sometimes passes, but fails due to getting killed most of the time. I took a look at the build history and it has been happening at least since http://lab.llvm.org:8011/builders/clang-ppc64le-linux/builds/32287 <http://lab.llvm.org:8011/builders/clang-ppc64le-linux/builds/32287>

Cheers,
Florian