[llvm-dev] [Job Ad] Technical Lead / Manager for Google MLIR compiler infrastructure team

Mehdi AMINI via llvm-dev llvm-dev at lists.llvm.org
Thu Sep 3 16:27:50 PDT 2020

Hi all,

The Domain-Specific Computation group at Google develops world leading ML
and numeric compilers for ML frameworks and accelerators, making it easy to
train, deploy and innovate on ML models for CPUs, GPU, TPUs and other
accelerators.

We are searching for a Technical Lead / Manager to lead our MLIR compiler
infrastructure team.

The team are a leading contributor to and driver of the MLIR framework. We
use it to develop compiler APIs, infrastructure and high-level rewritings
that define program input from ML and numeric frameworks, lower it to
internal representations, and enable rapid development of domain-specific
compilers for heterogeneous architectures. We are framework-agnostic: we
collaborate very closely with TensorFlow, our most important partner, and
we also support JAX and any framework that can target our standard APIs.
Our infrastructure is used to build compilers for CPUs, GPUs and other
machine learning accelerators.

Requirements:
- Strong management experience.
- Experience with hands-on compiler development.

Please reach out to mlir-hiring at google.com to learn more!

Feel free to forward the email or link to
https://llvm.discourse.group/t/job-ad-technical-lead-manager-for-google-mlir-compiler-infrastructure-team/1725

Cheers,

--
Mehdi