[llvm-dev] Flakey failure on clang-ppc64le-linux-multistage

Nemanja Ivanovic via llvm-dev llvm-dev at lists.llvm.org
Wed Sep 2 10:47:24 PDT 2020

Well, I am at my wit's end. I have copied over the script and directories
for this test case and run it a few million times. First I was running one
at a time, then I switched to kicking off 1000 at a time. All the while,
the bots continued to run on the same machine. The script never failed even
once. I am not sure if this has something to do with Python as part of
llvm-lit or what is going on.
I am thinking that the best course of action for us is to mark this test
case UNSUPPORTED for PPC.