[llvm-dev] Similar Function Merging

aditya kumar via llvm-dev llvm-dev at lists.llvm.org
Mon Oct 26 21:47:18 PDT 2020

Hi Alan,
Here are the patches that port merge similar functions to the ThinLTO

-https://reviews.llvm.org/D52896
-https://reviews.llvm.org/D52898
-https://reviews.llvm.org/D52966
-https://reviews.llvm.org/D53253
-https://reviews.llvm.org/D53254

Before merging the patches we wanted to improve the comparison of IR Types.
That project started in the GSoC this year and the patch to improve
comparison or IR Types is posted by Vishal:

https://reviews.llvm.org/D82892

-Aditya

—

--