[llvm-dev] Follow up - Talk on the new PowerPC Matrix Multiplication instructions, LLVM developers' meeting

Baptiste Saleil via llvm-dev llvm-dev at lists.llvm.org
Fri Oct 23 14:51:04 PDT 2020

Hi everyone,

This is a follow up of the talk we gave at the LLVM developers' meeting:
"Accelerate Matrix Multiplication Using the New PowerPC Outer Product
Instructions"

Here is the link to the IBM POWER10 functional simulator we mentioned in
the Q&A session:
https://www14.software.ibm.com/webapp/set2/sas/f/pwrfs/pwr10/home.html

You can use this simulator to try the new PowerPC MMA instructions we
presented as well as the other new features introduced with POWER10.

Thanks,
Baptiste