[llvm-dev] Using polly to change loop schedules in an llvm pass

Ejjeh, Adel via llvm-dev llvm-dev at lists.llvm.org
Thu Oct 22 09:18:14 PDT 2020

Hello All

I am looking into using polly, in conjunction with a set of passes that I am writing, to modify loop schedules/transform loops. I was wondering if there is a way to interface with polly directly through an LLVM pass? It seems by looking at the documentation, that the way to modify loop schedules is to generate the jscop files, modify them, and then reload them with polly, which is not a very “friendly” mechanism to do automatically in a pass. Is my understanding of the usage of polly correct here, or am I missing something?

Thanks!
-Adel Ejjeh
--
Adel Ejjeh