[llvm-dev] [cfe-dev] Windows PDATA/XDATA for Clang Inline Assembly

Hayden Livingston via llvm-dev llvm-dev at lists.llvm.org
Fri Oct 16 23:07:29 PDT 2020

Thank you, Reid for this reply and all the work you (and others) do to
help Windows users of LLVM/Clang.

And this works for ARM64 as well?
https://lists.llvm.org/pipermail/llvm-dev/2018-July/124727.html which
is a couple of years old but you ask someone to see if they would add
support I don't know if that ever made it.