[llvm-dev] Phabricator new review email behaviour change?

Jay Foad via llvm-dev llvm-dev at lists.llvm.org
Fri Oct 16 09:09:05 PDT 2020

I'm not sure if this is the same issue, but a few times recently I've
noticed an upstream review that seems not to have generated any
notification emails to llvm-commits.

https://reviews.llvm.org/D89501 is an example. There is no record of it
either in
http://lists.llvm.org/pipermail/llvm-commits/Week-of-Mon-20201012/subject.html