[llvm-dev] [RFC] Python 2 / Python 3 status, final step(s)

David Blaikie via llvm-dev llvm-dev at lists.llvm.org
Tue Oct 13 11:49:08 PDT 2020

*thumbs up*

Re: out of date buildbots: maybe stage the shebang changes in a time/way
that's easy to rollback (or even intended to rollback after a small time
window (few hours) off-peak) to flush out the buildbots. Then after that
rollout, go over the buildbot failures and follow-up with buildbot owners
to get them cleaned up before a more intended-to-stick rollout is done.