[llvm-dev] Question about libFuzzer

Wingkin Mak via llvm-dev llvm-dev at lists.llvm.org
Mon Oct 12 03:37:36 PDT 2020

Hello, i hope this is the right place to ask. I'm currently working on my bachelor thesis which compares fuzzing tools.So i used libFuzzer to test some files (with AdressSanitizer)It found heap buffer overflow. How i understand is that the input which cause this error, should be written in the crash file.But my crash file is empty. So does that mean, that libFuzzer found the overflow without an input or where can i find the input which caused the buffer overflow?
Sincerely Yours
Wingkin Mak