[llvm-dev] MemorySSA LLVM-dev meeting notes and upcoming meetings

Stefanos Baziotis via llvm-dev llvm-dev at lists.llvm.org
Mon Oct 12 13:16:53 PDT 2020

Hi Alina,

I totally missed the meeting in the conf, sorry. Here are some questions:

Is this meeting relevant to beginners in MemorySSA ?
If yes, one thing we could discuss in the meeting is where a beginner could
start contributing ? (e.g. does anyone need help on the ongoing efforts
mentioned in the gdoc?).

Another thing that might be helpful: In this year's LLVM conf, Simon and me
did a tutorial related to dependence analysis in LLVM:
https://whova.com/portal/webapp/llvm_202010/Agenda/1162352
Half of the tutorial is about MemorySSA. We would be glad to know the
opinion of core developers of MemorySSA on that. If you find it good, we
can reference it in this doc: https://llvm.org/docs/MemorySSA.html
(Now that I'm thinking about it, I should've opened a diff instead of
mentioning it here but anyway, you may find something useful to discuss
about it in the meeting as well, e.g. anything missing).

Best,
Stefanos

Στις Δευ, 12 Οκτ 2020 στις 10:41 μ.μ., ο/η Alina Sbirlea via llvm-dev <
llvm-dev at lists.llvm.org> έγραψε: