[llvm-dev] LLVM Developers Meeting JIT BoF -- Request for Topics of Interest

Gaier, Bjoern via llvm-dev llvm-dev at lists.llvm.org
Mon Oct 5 22:55:25 PDT 2020

Hey Lang,

Not surprising I guess – but lately I’m much interested into MaterializationUnit and MaterializationResponsibility xD
Not only because I’m total stuck there again, but also because I wonder what is possible with it besides from what I failed to do.

I know that this might be to much for the BoF, but might be nice for the documentation.

Kind greetings
Björn