[llvm-dev] Some simple questions about debug lld

Neil Nelson via llvm-dev llvm-dev at lists.llvm.org
Sat Oct 3 07:30:34 PDT 2020

On Linux, setting your preferred directories first in the PATH variable
might work.

|export PATH="/home/$USER/bin:$PATH" Then use /which/ to confirm that
the correct files are being found. which file The export command will
only be effective for the terminal window in which it was executed. You
can see how to make the exported ||PATH permanent, system-wide by searching the Internet. But then you
have to think about when to change the permanent PATH back. Neil Nelson |