[llvm-dev] [EXTERNAL] Re: preferred way to return expected values

George Rimar via llvm-dev llvm-dev at lists.llvm.org
Fri Oct 2 12:38:07 PDT 2020

> Is the code currently broken?

I don't know. Perhaps the code is fine, I did not try to compile LLVM with all that compilers

that we claim as supported though.  I just *guess* that we don't have a bot that builds LLVM with Clang 3.5,

for example. It sounds like a bit too old version to me to use (released in the middle of 2014, AFAIK​).

Best regards,
George | Developer | Access Softek, Inc