[llvm-dev] LLVM Developers Meeting JIT BoF -- Request for Topics of Interest

Lang Hames via llvm-dev llvm-dev at lists.llvm.org
Fri Oct 2 10:12:31 PDT 2020

Hi Geoff,

I believe clang also defaults to small for ELF / x86-64 (I'd expect it to
be the same as gcc).

RuntimeDyld currently assumes large code model. Testing and support for the
small code model are spotty at best -- it's essentially unsupported.
JITLink *will* support small code model (already does for MachO). The
JITLink ELF/x86-64 implementation isn't quite ready for testing yet, but
I'll make an announcement as soon as it is.

-- Lang.