[llvm-dev] Cross-compiling only compiler-rt libraries

Mohannad Ismail via llvm-dev llvm-dev at lists.llvm.org
Thu Oct 1 16:08:31 PDT 2020

Hello Tobias,

Thank you for your reply. That is very helpful and I currently was able to
get that done. However, I was looking for a much cleaner solution in which
I can compile clang to be x86 and compiler-rt to be aarch64 both at the
same time in one compilation. Do you have any idea if that is possible?

Best regards,
Mohannad Ismail