[llvm-dev] RFC Adding Fortran tests to LLVM Test Suite

Renato Golin via llvm-dev llvm-dev at lists.llvm.org
Thu Nov 26 02:07:20 PST 2020

I don't disagree with your roadmap. If I'm reading correctly, SPEC is only
the first benchmark, not the first program.

My point was to add the language tests, and perhaps one small program as a
benchmark, to test the infrastructure. SPEC could come in the same batch,
to show that the CMake glue works for all parts.

I wouldn't add CMake glue with SPEC only, as a first step. That's all I'm
saying.

Cheers,
Renato