[llvm-dev] Staging buildbot master down?

Galina Kistanova via llvm-dev llvm-dev at lists.llvm.org
Wed Nov 25 09:55:45 PST 2020

Hi Adrian,

The staging does not have a formal scheduled maintenance. That's the place
to try things.
And as such it could go down, get rebooted, and so on, without a formal
notice I'm sending to the list for the production build bot.

And yes, this time it was me doing some maintenance along with a buildbot
update I want to try in action before rolling out to the production bot.

By the way. I see your bot still goes down every 4 hours or so on irregular
intervals. Is this how you expect that to be?
http://lab.llvm.org:8014/#/workers/110?numbuilds=500

Thanks

Galina