[llvm-dev] Help with building MLIR

Mehdi AMINI via llvm-dev llvm-dev at lists.llvm.org
Tue Nov 24 12:06:28 PST 2020

Hi Paul,

I'm not on windows, but I usually build it with just `ninja mlir-tblgen`.

I also use `-DLLVM_ENABLE_PROJECTS=MLIR` to enable it, I have never tried
`LLVM_TOOL_MLIR_BUILD`, I don't know if it is equivalent.
See the "Getting Started" doc here: https://mlir.llvm.org/getting_started/

(Feel free to join us on Discord if you'd like to get more "live" help:
https://discord.gg/xS7Z362 )

--
Mehdi