[llvm-dev] JIT compiling CUDA source code

Stefan Gränitz via llvm-dev llvm-dev at lists.llvm.org
Sat Nov 21 16:03:18 PST 2020

Hi Geoff

It looks like clang does that altogether:
https://llvm.org/docs/CompileCudaWithLLVM.html

And, probably related: CUDA support has been added to Cling and there
was a presentation for it at the last Dev Meeting
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XjjZRhiFDVs

Best,
Stefan

https://flowcrypt.com/pub/stefan.graenitz@gmail.com