[llvm-dev] ORC JIT Weekly #26 -- Orc library break-up, remote TargetProcessControl, and the beginnings of a runtime.

Stefan Gränitz via llvm-dev llvm-dev at lists.llvm.org
Tue Nov 17 04:26:44 PST 2020

One JIT-related news from my side: The regression bug
https://llvm.org/PR36209 in #LLDB was fixed last week, so source-level
debugging via GDB JIT Interface works again on current master when using
MCJIT plus ELF object file format.

The documentation update is still seeking review:
https://reviews.llvm.org/D90789
Preview:
https://weliveindetail.github.io/docs-pub/html/DebuggingJITedCode.html

Next steps will be:
* Double-check with LLJITWithGDBRegistrationListener example
* Consider adding a test case for LLJIT
* See what it takes to allow debugging for LLLazyJIT

If you have any feedback or questions on it, please let me know.

Best,
Stefan

--
https://flowcrypt.com/pub/stefan.graenitz@gmail.com