[llvm-dev] [LLD] Support DWARF64, debug_info "sorting"

James Henderson via llvm-dev llvm-dev at lists.llvm.org
Tue Nov 17 00:17:34 PST 2020

Thinking about it, it would probably be wise to raise this discussion on
the DWARF mailing list too. They might want to put an addendum in the
spec/DWARF wiki/somewhere appropriate along the lines of "ELF support for
DWARF64", which can be retroactively applied to existing standards. The
committee may also have some thoughts on how tools are expected to work
with DWARF64 and DWARF32 mixtures.

James