[llvm-dev] llvmbuildectomy

Serge Guelton via llvm-dev llvm-dev at lists.llvm.org
Fri Nov 13 06:09:58 PST 2020

Hi Folks,

An llvm-build chirurgal extraction was launched a few hours ago[1] and
after an emergency action
for the ocaml bindings [2], I'm glad to announce that the transplant looks
in good shape!

Although we did some intensive testing, given the size of the diff

```console
$  git diff 9218ff50^..9218ff50 --shortstat
```
side effects are *not* unexpected, please let me know through [1] if you
spot anything unusual
related to LLVM components.

-- Serge

[1] https://reviews.llvm.org/D90848